The Dead Sea is one of the saltiest water bodies known to man and one of the most exciting destinations in Jordan. This lowest point on the earth has remained virtually unchanged with its landscape of historical and spiritual legacy since ancient times. The mountains flanking it on the east and the rolling hills of Jerusalem on the west impart an almost ethereal quality to it.
Blessed with year-round pleasant weather, an enriched oxygen atmosphere, world famous mineral-rich mud, and luxurious spas, the Dead Sea is a major international beauty spa resort. Thanks to the ultraviolet-filtered sunlight that is present here, sun-worshippers have the least chance of being sunburnt. On this tour pamper yourself with a plethora of treatments at the world-famous Dead Sea Spa hotel. Don’t forget the famous black mud pack of the Dead Sea, renowned for its beauty-enhancing properties.
And, where else can you float without fear of drowning and still read your newspaper?
The Dead Sea is flanked by mountains to the east and the rolling hills of Jerusalem to the west, giving it an almost other-worldly beauty. Although sparsely populated and serenely quiet now, the area is believed to have been home to five Biblical cities: Sodom, Gomorrah, Adman, Zebouin and Zoar.
– You will be picked up from your hotel in Amman in a private air-conditioned car/mini-van and taken to the Dead Sea Spa Hotel for a day of relaxation and rejuvenation.
– Arrive at the Dead Sea Spa hotel, located along the shores of the Dead Sea.
– Rejuvenate your mind and body with any of the spa treatments available at the Dead Sea Spa hotel (not included – extra fee applies according to treatment selected). Choose from a variety of other activities to make your visit a memorable one. The Sea is so salty that you can float effortlessly on the water. Cover yourself with the magical black mud pack of the Dead Sea, renowned for its several curative and healing properties. It is known to improve blood circulation, to relieve tensions of mind and muscle, and has proven cosmetic and therapeutic benefits.
– At the end of the refreshing experience, you will be dropped back to your hotel in Amman.
– At the end of the tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel in Amman